1/25/2012

The Daily Rant

While looking through my list of posts here I noticed that not all of them are too happy. The idea of this blog was to highlight how the little things in life can really be so wonderful. But life isn't always peaches and cream. So in light of that, I have decided to start a new blog. I know I already have a few, some that are completely untouched, so I should just delete them. But they will remain until a later date. Instead I have started a new blog entitled "The Daily Rant".  It can be found on my list of blogs on the right side of the page. Or you can visit it at http://mini-dailyrant.blogspot.com. I really try to be a very happy person on a daily basis, so I may not post daily, but you get the picture. I hope everyone stops by a takes a peek. I will be keeping this blog open for the "wonderful" things that still do occur in life. But now I will have a specific place to vent about the things that I am not happy about. Comments are always welcome! Oh and by the way, it is not going to be for the dainty people out there. I may curse and scream (all capitals!). LOL So I have made it so that you must click to enter for adult content. Hope that doesn't slow down my followers! LOL


Any suggestions about the blog itself are very welcome as I am no web designer.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mini said...

I have changed the name of my page from The Daily Rant to Just Amazing. I saw the original name on TV and was like, WHAT? So I changed it! :D